In this packet you Have two day for explore the second biggest traditional fishing port in Indonesia namely Muncar, here you can see more than 2000 traditional fishing boat, salt fish process, then go to fish market after that go to traditional market. Then directly go straight to village to see the tile roof process here you can try to make/melt it. After that we visit the process of coconut sugar then you might taste it, it very sweet. And also we visit water melon farm, and we can see local people home and also their daily activities.
The next destination is Teluk hijau (green bay) with its Cliffs and white sand beach. A trail leads 1 km from the road down to teluk hijau.
The best destination that we are going to visit is sukamade turtle-spawning ground its located in meru betiri national park, this place is most important turtle-spawning ground. Where five species of turtle come ashore to laying their eggs. Green turtle most common, but giant leatherbacks also visit (usually between December and February). In the middle of jungle still many wild animal such as leopard, wild boars, monkeys, banteng, black giant squirrels, civets, reticulated pythons (the world’s longest snake) bird life is prolific, with Javanese eagle and large number of hornbills – including rhinoceros hornbill which emit a bark –like horn
Let’s completed your experiences by visiting some destination in banyuwangi
Here the itinerary is:
Day 1: muncar secret cycling – Teluk hijau (green bay) – sukamade turtle-spawning ground.
MUNCAR SECRET CYCLING
– We take you in hotel around at 6.00 AM (but if you want to see sun rise of java you should leave
– You arrive at 8.00 in fishing port, and then you walk around to sightseeing in this area
– You can see salt fish process
– Then go on to fish market and traditional market
– After ward bike to village, before village you across water melon farm, you might stop for moment
– and then bike straight to sumbersewu village, for trying melt roof tile in local people house
– go on to coconut sugar process to taste it, before getting in this place we across coconut farm here is
nice place to take photos and look at bottle in the top of coconut tree. (Bottle function is collect
Liquid from coconut flower)
– after from here, bike to local house for having break, clean up
GO TO TELUK HIJAU (GREEN BAY)
– then we go to teluk hijau (green bay)
– on the way to teluk hijau we might stop for lunch in warung/restaurant
– we drive straight to teluk hijau
– after arriving in teluk hijau we walk down to white – sand beach,
GO TO SUKAMADE
– after finishing from here, we drive to sukamade around 1,5 hour
– We across a river to Sukamade with 4-WD vehicle
– When the river flow is too high and strong, we will cross the river with bamboo boat and walk
around1 hour to Sukamade
– after arriving in sukamade mess pantai, If we still have time (around at 4 -5 PM) we can relies baby
turtle in sukamade beach.
– And then we come back to mess pantai, have break
– at 8 PM we go Sukamade beach with local rangers. In beach we can see turtle lay eggs
One turtle can lay eggs around 100
– local ranger visits the beach every night to check whether one or two turtles come ashore.
– after from beach we can see small turtle rise from sand in cage
– then it’s time for having rest.
– Tonight we will stay at the accommodation of Meru Betiri National Park.
Day 2: Go to rajekwesi beach – back to Banyuwangi town / hotel
– weak up early morning at 06.30. then have break fast
– after that pack up
– go to rajekwesi beach
– drive straight to town
– on the to Banyuwangi town we might stop for having lunch
– we arrive in town around at 12 or 01 PM
4-WD vehicle (driver, fuel and parking fee included).
1 bike cycle/ person in cycling tour
Local guide in cycling tour
Snack for break in cycling tour
Drinking bottled water (1,500 ml/person) in cycling tour
English-speaking tour guide.
Local ranger in merubetiri national park (sukamade)
Overnight in basic accommodation in the national park.
Lunch in cycling tour
Dinner in merubetiri national park (sukamade)
Breakfast in merubetiri national park (sukamade)
Entrance fee to the Meru Betiri National Park.
Lunch on the way back to town
Extra tips for the local guide and driver.
We would suggest you to bring:
Personal items (toiletries, snacks).
Some snack for eating in merubetiri national park
Comfortable walking shoes and sandals.
Swimsuit, if you feel like swimming in Teluk Hijau.