Songgon is one of destination we’d like to offer for you because this village is fresh village, large rice filed, munch water everywhere, and location in close from raung mount one of active volcano in east java. we can see this mount from the top of ijen. Not so far from this village there is beautiful water fall namely selendangarum.
In every area has traditional dance, in our regency also has very beautiful dance, if you want to learn as you souvenir when you come back to your country, contact us !.
Second day we visit alas puwo national park, This 434-sq km national park occupies the whole of remote Blambangan peninsula on the shorten eastern tip of java. purwo national park provides a home for wildlife. The wildlife in Alas Purwo come to the feeding ground of Sadengan every morning. Alas Purwo also has a turtle hatchery in Ngagelan. The mangrove forest at far west of Alas Purwo is considerably well-preserved.. Alas purwo means first forest in Javanese according to legend, this is earth first emerged from the ocean.
Here the itinerary is:
Day1: visiting to selendang arum waterfall
– We take you at 6.00 AM in hotel.
– we drive to songgon village by car around 2 hour from hotel
– after arriving in Songgon village you will be accompanied by ojek (motor cycle) and one local guide,
– from this village around 1 hour to get selendang arum water fall,
– Before arriving in this place you across bumpy road, pine plantation, Mohoni trees, and also coffee
– The location of parking and ticket post in coffee plantation, from here you walk across very
Beautiful seladah farm,
– in seladah farm there are much water and often raining, so little bit cool
– after walking around 30 minutes, you arrive in beautiful water fall.
– in selendang arum waterfall you might bath in very cool water.
– don’t forget to take photos
– After already finish you will be back to parking place, get ride motorcycle then
– Back to Sonngon village
– Have lunch
– have rest for moment
– learn traditional dance (this is optional program, if you are okay we will give it)
– you spent a night here (local home in songgon village)
Day 2: Going To Alas Purwo National Park
We start our tour from sonngon village, we take you at local house in songgon village. We leave at 5 AM. It takes around 3 hours to get there. We go straight to the feeding ground of Sadengan in Alas Purwo. We will have breakfast while watching the wildlife. Sadengan is grazing ground has the largest herd of wild Banteng in java, kijang (deer) and peacocks are seen here from the viewing tower. From Sadengan, we go to Pancur 3km south east from trianggulasi beach where there is small water fall that flow onto beach, another PHKA post and camping ground. In pancur we have juggle tracking for explore caves (gua istana) in Alas Purwo. These sites are considered by some people as a sacred site. And many soul researcher and mystic flock here during suro mount, which mark of Javanese New Year. They come here regularly for meditating. Then we visit Trianggulasi beach with white-sand, here is beautiful, but swimming is dangerous because the underwater current is very strong. After from trianggulasi we go to ngagelan, it’s a semi-natural turtle hatchery by the sea. After visiting Ngaggelan,from Ngagelan, we go to Mangrove forest. The distance is around 7 km. Then, we take gondang-gandung (wooden boat) to across Mangrove Bedul. We’ll have a lunch break in Mangrove forest. Alas Purwo tour will end around 2 PM. Then we come back to Banyuwangi town
Price contact on………..
It include :
Transport from hotel to songgon village
Jeep 4WDs to Alas purwo national park
Local guide for selendang arum water fall.
Drinking bottled water (1500 ml/person).
One ojek/person for visiting waterfall
Ticket and parking for visiting waterfall
Meal during tour according to itinerary
Snack for morning breaking in alas purwo national park
Boat fee in Mangrove jungle in alaspurwo national park.
Fee for learning traditional dance (if you want to do that)
A night accommodation in songgon village
Entrance fee to Alas Purwo National Park.
Lunch in Mangrove forest (alas purwo national park).
Extra tips for guide and driver if you fell happy with our services.
We’d like to suggest you to bring:
Sunscreen and sunblock lotion.
Ant mosquito lotion.
Comfortable walking shoes.