In this packet you will visit the second biggest traditional fishing port in Indonesia namely Muncar, here you can see more than 2000 traditional fishing boat, salt fish process, then go to fish market after that go to traditional market. Then directly go straight to village to see the tile roof process here you can try to make/melt it. After that we visit the process of coconut sugar then you might taste it, it very sweet. And also we visit (water melon farm, tobacco farm if in season).
Let’s complete your experiences by cycling in Java.
Here the itinerary is:
– We take you in hotel around at 6.00 AM (but if you want to see sun rise of java you should leave Early morning)
– You arrive at 8.00 in fishing port, and then you walk around to sightseeing in this area
– You can see salt fish process
– Then go on to fish market and traditional market
– After ward bike to village, before village you across water melon farm, you might stop for moment To sightseeing.
– and then bike straight to sumbersewu village, for trying melt roof tile in local people house
– go on to coconut sugar process to taste it, before getting in this place we across coconut farm here is nice place to take photos and look at bottle in the top of coconut tree. (Bottle function is collect Liquid from coconut flower)
– after from here, bike to local house for having break, clean up
– after that it’s time to eat late launch.
– come back to hotel.
Note: if you can not ride bike cycle, we can use three cycle with machine (there is diver behind )
Or we can use (andong) carriage with horse
It include :
Jeep include driver fee and fuel
1 bike cycle/ person
Extra tips for the local guide and driver.